Achievement for Alex Beloff III is having personal goals set and a concise plan for achieving success. What are your goals for this month, next month, this year or five years from now? Are your sales and number of clients increasing each month and each year? Your achievement as a salesperson is limited only by you! The key to your success in your vocation is developing your own personal client base that sustains you with their referrals as well as client loyalty.
You will learn from a 50 year career sales specialist in the field at the point of sale. Over his illustrious career, Alex has attained many distinguished awards as well as salesman of the year 7 times and salesman of the month 39 additional months. As you review his concepts, you can adjust your goals to give you the path you need for your sales effectiveness and client development triumph.
Could you survive any given whole month in your job on your own without taking any ups, telephone calls or internet leads and just have sales from the customers you bring in from outside only?
Alex did just that in December 2006 after being in Memphis Tennessee about a year. He sold 9 new Infiniti vehicles outselling for that month most of the full time sales staff (even one with 17 years tenure). His concepts are to help you personally in your chosen sales vocation and do not interfere with management. Find out what has worked for Alex his entire sales career. Your future achievement will be outstanding!
Alex Beloff III achievements:
Sales and Marketing Executives of Dallas Victor Award 1873(first time for automotive salesperson)
Salesman of the Year: 1967-1968-1969=1983-1985-1986
Salesman of the Month: an additional 39 months
- Product Presentation Awards: 14 times 1st place; undefeated until 2006 Infiniti 2nd place
- Lexus Elite and Infiniti Certified 2001-2007
- Nationally features Jackie B. Cooper SuperStar Publication: May 1988 – Alex Beloff SuperStar
- Master Cadillac Dealer 1973 (at age 32 Beloff Pontiac Cadillac GMC, Peru, Indiana)
- Featured on Automotive Television Network and 6,000 automotive dealers
- Cadillac’s Crest Club Member – 16 years / 16 diamonds